Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Nothing is Impossible

Happy New Year! I think I am finally back to stamping a bit :) I took quite a bit of time off of paper crafting as I wanted to enjoy the holidays and time with the family doing fun stuff....and crafting just didn't rank high on my list for the past 2 months.

Today I have a card to share that I made using a floral stamp from Penny Black (Petal Party) and paired it with a favorite sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (Be Encouraged):
I sprayed a panel with Dylusions Squeezed Orange and stamped the flower using Archival Jet Black ink. The flower was paper pieced with dimensionals and I colored the stem with Copics. I added a sentiment using a SNSS die (Bookmarks and More) and added some pearl bling from Want2Scrap. 
I am entering this into the Sending Hugs Challenge over on the Penny Black blog. 
http://pennyblackinc.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/introducing-sending-hugs-challenge/

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 
Pin It

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie this is gorgeous - love the orange and blue contrast!!
Blessings
Maxine

Vicki Dutcher said...

Nice card - love that flower~ Happy New Year!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Love it ...and really love your orange spray! What a "pop" of contrasting color ....perfect (-: