Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Merry Christmas...

I saw the November sketch over on Reverse Confetti 
to create my first Christmas card of the season.
It is a great sketch to use up some long scraps I had from Simple Stories patterned paper. I am thinking this year my Christmas cards are going to be made using LOTS of scraps and will definitely be incorporating this sketch into many of them!

 I used the stamp set Bring on the Merry and combined it with the Tag Me Confetti die.
My goal this year is to MAIL my cards...last year I simply ran out of time to make them and didn't send any other than the photo cards from our children's portrait session. Yep...just sad!
Do you make your Christmas cards AND send them? If so, how many?
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, glad yto see you on here!