Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Birthday

 Today I am playing along with The Card Concept challenge using The Stamps of Life stamps and dies. For my card, I used two stamp sets: triplitflower2stamp (with coordinating dies: Triplit die set - Flowers #2) and happycalligraphy2stampThe patterned paper is from the Love Story Collection which worked very well for this concept challenge!
 Here is the inspiration piece from The Card Concept:
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a very pretty card Jennie.
Blessings
Maxine

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely darling! I totally love the fun layout, the patterned paper you used, and the bright pink! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Angela said...

Jennie, your card is positively very pretty! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Card Concept!