Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Whale Always Love You


 Today I have a quick card I made using the Heart Step-ups Card Die Set and the adorable whale2stamp stamp/whale die set. These Step-ups are incredibly fun to use and ALL the dies come in the set which makes creating this card easy peasy!! I used some Candy cardstock and Guava ink from The Stamps of Life. The ribbon is also TSOL and will be available soon I am sure.... It makes creating the perfect bow so easy!!! The patterned paper is called Wishes Collection and will be available quite soon :)
Here is a close-up of the "step-up" part:
 Look at all these dies included:
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a whaley fun card Jennie - love your colours.
Blessings
Maxine